Servant4Home has been a reliable Maid Services Punjab provided by Abraham And John Company under Servent4Home banner. However being a great Housekeeping Service provider means having complete and total confidence in the people providing those services.
And with a focus on personalised service, competitive rates, and customer satisfaction, we’re always striving to meet and exceed our high standards and our clients’ expectations.
Servant4home is expert in Maid Service professionals who very well know about people needs for house cleaning services. In Other Words we offer quality service to homeowners.
Servant4Home specialise in Maid Service, Housekeeping Service, Nanny Provider, Security Guard, Driver, Cook, Patient Care Servant and Gardner Service.
We can also handle Parties Arrangements, Catering Services, DJ Services and Wedding Planning. If you are in need of Travelling Services, Vacation Plan we are here to serve you.
There is more list of our best services that we can provide Electrician and Plumber. We can also provide Staff for you Office. If you have any Construction Work we are also here.
Run and managed by a non-profit, Decimal Foundation,
in India organises and provides employment to housemaids/domestic workers and housekeepers.
If you need a housemaid/housekeeper, simply use the form on the left of this screen to place a booking. Remember, each booking generated by you not only helps fulfil your need, but also drastically improves the life of an entire family.
Maid in India provides informal labourers a chance to a better life. By providing them employment. We ensure their rights, standard wages, as well as employment benefits aimed at their entire family.
These include health insurance, life insurance, day care for their children, vocational training, etc.
Employers for our maids are not left alone either – by employing maids from us, they are ensured a thorough background check on their maid.
Round-the-clock maid replacements, as well as on-demand maid supply for all their needs.
This symbiotic relationship has flourished over the past 4 years – we have grown from 2 maids in 2009 to over 250 maids in 2013! Furthermore, our maids’ lives have been impacted in unimaginable ways (link to case studies).
Although we measure our impact in several ways, our most important success metrics are about how we empower our maids.
- 60% maids opened their first bank accounts through Decimal Foundation at Punjab National bank.
- Making them eligible for a Rs 50,000 risk cover, along with a zero-balance savings account. These maids now receive their entire salary as a direct deposit to the account.
- All maids go through basic vocational training, to get trained in basic chores (dusting, sweeping/mopping etc). They also learn about financial management, women’s rights etc.
- About 20 maids went through our first pilot of specialised training for cooking, child care, elderly care, festival cleaning, language training etc. With support from Ltd India, this successful pilot will be expanded to all other before the end of the year.
- 40% maids invested in their first life insurance/savings scheme policy with LIC, or PNB, where a fixed portion of their monthly income was earmarked for these savings.